Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Intro.

Hello to everyone reading this. This is my very first blog...so try and pretend to be ignorant of any flaws that "Thou shalt Seek and Find". ;)

This blog is the product of the incidents that have occurred, time and again, throughout the country viz. Mangalore, Mumbai & UP.

I as a person/human haven't felt sad or, sorry for the victims, of these incident. Neither, do I condemn these Incidents..I to be honest have felt Excessive RAGE on watching these mindless things happen.

Hence to, give this anger a direction, I decided to remove the cob-webs and go Cyber with it.

In upcoming chapters I have jotted down what I have strongly felt over each incident. You are just as free, (Yes! "FREE"...lets not forget that India IS A DEMOCRACY), to express your opinions/views onver the matter posted henceforth.

NOTE: The Content may & mostly WILL contain profanity, so everyone averse can just sod off (Trying to be nice here!).

Regards.

Storm_Weaver.

No comments:

Post a Comment